• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:15:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 306
Total: 306

Wed coffee and windy rain

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2016, 04:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's really good....but it's nasty outside at the moment...rain, 1' hail reported, and 45+ sustained winds, with 60mph gusts.....we just saw Dorothy's house fly by.... :o :o :o :o :o :o...

....water changes today after a few early errands, a PO trip, etc...hopefully the weather settles down here soon... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 coming up.... ;D....winds howl'n here at the moment.... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee really good today. Rain has stopped. What a lousy couple of days we have had. Going yp to 67 today but then winter comes back. huh

Water changes have to be done. I was supposed to do them yesterday but between getting fish ready for the LFS and spending a couple of hours tearing down and scrubbing a 55 needed for growout I grew tired. When I get tired I make mistakes so I pushed back the WCs one day.

After WCs I will select whats left of the best and move them into the 55 for continued growout. These will be my keepers.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

2nd pot here as well.  Yum Yum, just opened a new can too!

Weather is like spring here.  60 with the birds all in song.  It's currently still as can be, but there is a wind advisory coming into effect from 8:00am till 8:00pm.  No plans to go anywhere today so let it blow.

Need to work on the club newsletter, more work on the taxes, check out some new network switches slated for installation this weekend.....  that's just what comes to mind, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Watch those winds....it was brutal around here for a spell, and some folks in adjoining areas lost power....we got lucky, ours stayed on.. |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...for the love of...?..................the sun's out now.... huh huh huh huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2016, 10:09:19 AM
...for the love of...?..................the sun's out now.... huh huh huh huh

It's out here too. Just got back from a 2 mile walk with Kobe and I was overdressed.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.