• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:37:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 410
Total: 411

St Pat's day...

Started by Mugwump, March 14, 2016, 04:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 17, 2016, 01:42:28 PM
5 more minutes before I flip it in the pot and put it back to cook for another 2 to 4 hrs ???  I have fish room work to do.  When I work I don't think about food.  I am strong.  I can survive another several hours without food.

TA DA !!....... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

A local saloon is having corned beef with the fixings for $7.95. All you can eat. I don't drink, but I do eat. I still need to pack a bunch of food for the swap, but I'm allowed a lunch break. . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 17, 2016, 02:48:21 PM
A local saloon is having corned beef with the fixings for $7.95. All you can eat. I don't drink, but I do eat. I still need to pack a bunch of food for the swap, but I'm allowed a lunch break. . .

+1... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I started with the reubens for last night's dinner and had another one for lunch today.  Got my corned beef at the local IGA sliced thin.  It's Kretschmar brand, melts in your mouth.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Well, well, well...I have finally figured out how to cook a corned beef to perfection.  I hoped but I didn't know until I tasted.  Even the veggies were perfect.  The cabbage wasn't a soggy mess.  It tasted fresh and delicious.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 17, 2016, 05:20:35 PM
Well, well, well...I have finally figured out how to cook a corned beef to perfection.  I hoped but I didn't know until I tasted.  Even the veggies were perfect.  The cabbage wasn't a soggy mess.  It tasted fresh and delicious.

Atta girl, Liz.

Ron Sower

Corned beef and cabbage down at our friends' Stan and Barb. Yummmmmmm!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron