• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:09:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 281
Total: 282

Willie's 150 tall..

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2016, 07:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....so how's it look Willie?.....pics??.........load it with fry yet?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

lol. I am little bit away from that yet. I will fill it up with water incrementally tomorrow. I want to make sure I have it in a spot I am comfortable with. I also need a couple of new heaters & some substrate. I like sand but it is a PITA to keep clean.

I am planning to make this tank look like something more than just a growout tank. I also have to keep in mind that this is the future home of my Altums.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 11, 2016, 07:17:34 PM
lol. I am little bit away from that yet. I will fill it up with water incrementally tomorrow. I want to make sure I have it in a spot I am comfortable with. I also need a couple of new heaters & some substrate. I like sand but it is a PITA to keep clean.

I am planning to make this tank look like something more than just a growout tank. I also have to keep in mind that this is the future home of my Altums.

...when planning the 'look'...remember just how deep that puppy is....it's not easy doing any bottom maintenance.....I had a 150 tall in the back yard, remember?....it can be done....but plan carefully for it...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 11, 2016, 07:41:11 PM

...when planning the 'look'...remember just how deep that puppy is....it's not easy doing any bottom maintenance.....I had a 150 tall in the back yard, remember?....it can be done....but plan carefully for it...

I'll come up with something.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 11, 2016, 07:57:24 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 11, 2016, 07:41:11 PM

I'll come up with something.  huh

+1....you'll love the tank.....
Jon

wsantia1

It's waiting for orders. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 12, 2016, 06:04:14 PM
It's waiting for orders. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

For some reason I can't get it straight. lol w!w w!w w!w
Willie

wsantia1

Somehow when I made this attachment it came out sideways. No matter what I do it keeps coming out that way. Very frustrating. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 12, 2016, 07:00:40 PM
Somehow when I made this attachment it came out sideways. No matter what I do it keeps coming out that way. Very frustrating. huh

slick pic Willie...no more re-sizing either  ;D
Jon

ghonk

What is it a 4 foot long one?

wsantia1

Willie