• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 02:27:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 176
Total: 177

Sunday swap day coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, March 06, 2016, 04:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's really good...cool out still, but warming up to around 50deg's this afternoon...it should be good swap weather..

..we'll be finishing up the packing here shortly, and getting it loaded up ... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Have a great time Jon!  Be safe.

Dennis

Mugwump

..thanks, Dennis.....will do... |^|

..we're just finally starting with it all.....we found if we start at 5am, or so, we don't end up rushing around too much...  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Yup, we start early, too. We stop along the way at one of our favorite little restaurants for a big ol' breakfast. Then, we're set for the day and we can enjoy the swap. On the way home, Chipotle. Mmmm

Coffee first, of course.

wsantia1

Have a great time Jon and Bob. Sell lots and lots of fish and food. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| Coffee is brewing and will be great. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

That's the plan. Thanks, Willie.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 06, 2016, 05:55:47 AM
That's the plan. Thanks, Willie.

yup, that's the plan... ;D   done bagging/netting to buckets now, and we'll finish loading up....then we're off.... |^|

Pot #3 is fantastic.. |^|
Jon

Rjb3

Mugwump

Yes, it was a nice swap...sold out...should have taken more tho.... |^|

...beautiful day around 50deg's.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've been hoping that you both did well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

Do you want to tell everyone how I managed to buy your last seven fish?

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 06, 2016, 06:24:52 PM

LOL...$5 freak'n dollars..........the idiot  |^|....LOL....

..I had 7 koi left that we were getting $5 a piece for.....couple guys admiring them....I said.."tell ya what, I'll give you all these left for $20"....guy hem's and haw'd...then says " I don't know, how about $5 ?"....LOL...I said quite jacking me around...just move along...Bob was standing there looking at these two knuckleheads like..'wtf'..LOL....he said you guys are crazy...explaining with some math what a deal it was.....they had that lost in space look...so Bob says...hell I'll take 'em....the other two were still in la la land...DOH....LOL..................always one in the crowd.....today was a 2 'fer... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2016, 06:25:52 PM
Quote from: Rjb3 on March 06, 2016, 06:24:52 PM

LOL...$5 freak'n dollars..........the idiot  |^|....LOL....

..I had 7 koi left that we were getting $5 a piece for.....couple guys admiring them....I said.."tell ya what, I'll give you all these left for $20"....guy hem's and haw'd...then says " I don't know, how about $5 ?"....LOL...I said quite jacking me around...just move along...Bob was standing there looking at these two knuckleheads like..'wtf'..LOL....he said you guys are crazy...explaining with some math what a deal it was.....they had that lost in space look...so Bob says...hell I'll take 'em....the other two were still in la la land...DOH....LOL..................always one in the crowd.....today was a 2 'fer... ;D

7 for twenty? They passed that up? They walk among us.
Willie