• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 01:23:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

Tuesday's meal...

Started by Mugwump, February 16, 2016, 06:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..leftovers.....for me, the beef stew and biscuits...MMMMmmmmm...yup....ate it all  ;D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Leftovers here too. Hamburger, french fries, chicken, pizza & ice cream. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 16, 2016, 06:49:07 PM
Leftovers here too. Hamburger, french fries, chicken, pizza & ice cream. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...LOL...that's a haul, bro..... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 16, 2016, 06:53:18 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 16, 2016, 06:49:07 PM

...LOL...that's a haul, bro..... w!w

The pizza was fresh. I got it because I forgot about the other stuff I had in the fridge.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I had Bavarian pot roast.  I made it yesterday but before it was ready the aroma of it made me hungry and I made a big ham and cheese sandwich.  When it was ready for me, I was no longer hungry.  All I had to do this evening was to remove the meat and thicken the liquid and toss the meat back in.  I had it over wide egg noodles.  It will be better over mashers tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 16, 2016, 07:04:34 PM
I had Bavarian pot roast.  I made it yesterday but before it was ready the aroma of it made me hungry and I made a big ham and cheese sandwich.  When it was ready for me, I was no longer hungry.  All I had to do this evening was to remove the meat and thicken the liquid and toss the meat back in.  I had it over wide egg noodles.  It will be better over mashers tomorrow.

HMMMmmmmm???...not over rice?......LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

Rice would suffice but it yearns for potatoes. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 16, 2016, 09:08:56 PM
Rice would suffice but it yearns for potatoes.

I agree... ;D....just seeing if 8's around.... huh
Jon