• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:39:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 252
Total: 253

I'm Home! I'm Home!!!!!!

Started by Charlotte, February 03, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I am home with mom, and it is wonderful.  Let me just tell you how I feel...I am so smooth running.  All my parts go up and down with ease and compress and explode as they are supposed to.  I feel especially slippery in my heart.  Mom say's it's because of the fancy synthetic oil she had BJ put in me.  I have that the pep that I must have had when I was new but it's been so long since I was new, I don't remember.  It surprised mom when she engaged my clutch because it starts engaging much lower that it did before.

Mom stopped by Autozone because she needed a 9 mm socket for some dumb thing in the fish room.  The nice gentleman there recognized me and knew about everything that she and I had been through, even my name and the fact that she visited me often during my illness and rubbed me with her jacket sleeve.  He said to let him know when she got ready to sell me.  Mom told him that he wouldn't have enough money to buy me.  He said that he did.  That I was "mint".  Mom thought to herself that it would be a cold day in hell before she sold me, but the offer made her proud.

I have never felt so loved and I can't remember when my heart and other organs felt so good.  I am very, very, very happy. 
Keep on Truckin'

Ron Sower

Good to be home with Mom, isn't it? Welcome back!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Dang, Charlotte....you're on a roll.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2016, 02:39:54 PM
Dang, Charlotte....you're on a roll.... |^|

Let's see, there's a pun in there somewhere!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson