• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:53:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 268
Total: 269

German blue ram spawning!

Started by Jdmcfast, February 17, 2013, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I have  2 pairs of GBR that have been acting super territorial today and  I am watching one of them spawn as we speak. :))
Josh

Mugwump

Yowser, that's super.....let us know the progress..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's awesome, Did you pull the spawn or letting them parent raise? 
Scott

Jdmcfast

Well I woke up to no more eggs, I assume they ate them but they have really set of the pairs in the tank so I'm sure it won't be long at all
Josh

Mugwump

Well that sucks....LOL.....but the pairs will get going again.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Actually my wife said she saw one of the pleco fry help itself to a caviar dinner after I went to bed:-[
Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on February 19, 2013, 05:02:10 AM
Actually my wife said she saw one of the pleco fry help itself to a caviar dinner after I went to bed:-[

uh oh.....time to move somebody???
Jon

b125killer

That sucks, That's one reason I moved the the plecos from the rams tank. The other one was Jon telling me that the plecos will eat the eggs. I upset the rams this weekend too by moving there tank. So I don't know when I'll see activity from them.
Scott

Jdmcfast

These guys are still really young they have lots of time to improve :))
Josh

P4Angels

Well I place a trio in a 10 gallon tank yesterday morning and this morning they are guarding a rock.   
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...