• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:23:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

GBR's.....

Started by Mugwump, February 15, 2013, 10:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

These folks have their own tank now, the corys will be moved in a bit.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm going to doing some rearrange this weekend too. I have a pair of GBR's dig out a little pit in the corner of the tank and are defending it. I need to move the L201 plecos that are in there, and I need to put the BN's new spawn in another tank before he releases the fry.
Could I put the BN's and the L201 in the same tank? 
Scott

ilroost

I have kept them in the past. really liked them. But as we all know tank space ran out.lol

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 15, 2013, 03:30:42 PM
I'm going to doing some rearrange this weekend too. I have a pair of GBR's dig out a little pit in the corner of the tank and are defending it. I need to move the L201 plecos that are in there, and I need to put the BN's new spawn in another tank before he releases the fry.
Could I put the BN's and the L201 in the same tank?

You can always puit the BN's in a bucket, or 'WallyWorld' plastic container....how big is the L201?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I have a pair of them there only around 2 inches. I think I have almost everything set. I put them with the bigger BN fry. I also got the 20 long set up for daddy pleco and his fry. I moved the 30 under the 80 divided. and put the 20L under the 40. That works better for every one. The L201 are out of the rams tank. the new pleco fry are out of the breeding angels tank. and the best part is I can clean the 30 gallon better because there is more than 4 inches of space above the tank.
Scott

Mugwump

Jon