• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,319
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 308
Total: 308

Xmas morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 25, 2015, 05:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Merry Christmas !....coffee is really good this morn'n....MMMmmmm....

We're up but still just chill'n...it'll be a nice easy day with lunch/dinner at #1's house later...somewhere in there, a nice nap too... ;D

No snow yet.......but now they're calling for 5"-8" on Monday....cool.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Merry Christmas everyone. Coffee is really good. I was to be on the road already but decided to wait until daybreak due to the fog. The Rav is all loaded up though and I am enjoying the rest of my coffee. Hope everyone has a great day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Have a safe trip Willie.  Merry Christmas!

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

pot #2.....and it's very good too...

..now to decide on breakfast  huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Just brewing pot 2.  Breakfast of champions here.....  Christmas cookies  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 25, 2015, 06:44:40 AM
Just brewing pot 2.  Breakfast of champions here.....  Christmas cookies  LOL

Dennis

We destroyed the Xmas cookies last night with a big glass of egg nog....there is some fudge left tho...yum
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Ummm....Coffee good!
Need more!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 25, 2015, 08:34:41 AM
Ummm....Coffee good!
Need more!

...coffee very good, always need more  |^|

...dressed, fish fed, washed a load, in the dryer now....grabbed a big bowl of Wheaties...fresh big cup of coffee....took my vitamin...now lick'n back til we leave for #1's house later.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Off to the daughter's and granddaughter's for the day!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...we're back now and very full....they fed us very well....Gene and Carol were there too, Lisa's folks....so the g'kids got a double dose of g'parents.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 25, 2015, 08:33:00 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 25, 2015, 05:52:22 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on December 25, 2015, 05:47:15 AM
Have a safe trip Willie.  Merry Christmas!

Dennis

+1.... |^|

I'm back from the first leg of my three legged Journey. Drove to NYC and spent the day with my daughter, granddaughter and great granddaughter. We had a great time and I would have stayed but I have brand new fry to look after. I also have two pairs of Koi sitting on eggs. Al is well there too. |^| |^| |^|

+1... :D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Spent a wonderful Christmas day there with plenty of food and drink. Our Buddhist Thai-Kid likes Christmas too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron