• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 314
Total: 314

Xmas countdown begins...

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2015, 08:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...ok..we're actually ready now... ;D....we're relaxing at last.. |^|

....LOL..we did forget one thing, but I can make a fast run in the morn'n and pick some up... |^|..unless we decide just to make something else ??

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Santa comes tonight, and I've been good this year.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Bill and I are both sick with a nasty bug going around our city.  He gave it to me.  Please have Santa drop off some good cold meds that work and plenty more Kleenex for us.  Not my best holiday season, for many reasons.  But you all have a wonderful time!
Barb

wsantia1

I am ready with my stuff but I will be very busy visiting a boat load of folks. Things would have been much easier but my sister decided to have something at her house on Saturday that is going add to my journey. huh It's all good though. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on December 24, 2015, 07:42:55 AM
Bill and I are both sick with a nasty bug going around our city.  He gave it to me.  Please have Santa drop off some good cold meds that work and plenty more Kleenex for us.  Not my best holiday season, for many reasons.  But you all have a wonderful time!
Barb

I hope you folks are feeling better soon, Barb. That bug is making it's way around here too, number #2 son's family is just now finishing up with it. We've been getting our flu shots every year since we retired....I think that it's helped us escape some of these bugs?..or at least made them so mild that they just seemed like a cold??...We've even gotten the pneumonia shot.. |^| 

..drinks lots of hot broth....chicken or beef....it's soothing and it'll help keep your airways clearer..there's a lot to be said for good old chicken soup too.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 24, 2015, 07:59:15 AM
Quote from: Barb on December 24, 2015, 07:42:55 AM
Barb

I hope you folks are feeling better soon, Barb. That bug is making it's way around here too, number #2 son's family is just now finishing up with it. We've been getting our flu shots every year since we retired....I think that it's helped us escape some of these bugs?..or at least made them so mild that they just seemed like a cold??...We've even gotten the pneumonia shot.. |^| 

..drinks lots of hot broth....chicken or beef....it's soothing and it'll help keep your airways clearer..there's a lot to be said for good old chicken soup too.. ;D

Hope you feel better soon Barb.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Gale and I had a mild dose of whatever the bug is. Glad we're done for now.

ilroost

Ready as can be thanks to my wife!  Hope you and Bill get to feeling better Barb.
Merry Christmas every one