• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 12:00:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Monday's dinner...breakfast

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2015, 04:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Thanks to Dennis... |^|   We're having pancakes and bacon tonight.....MMMMmmmm....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Sounds yummy.  I think I'm doing pizza, as in store bought frozen pizza.....

Dennis

wsantia1

I had fried chicken & french fries. Cheesecake for dessert? Maybe but I already has a slice. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 21, 2015, 04:37:11 PM
I had fried chicken & french fries. Cheesecake for dessert? Maybe but I already has a slice. huh

I will have another slice. w!w |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 21, 2015, 05:14:19 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 21, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

I will have another slice. w!w |^|

...don't mind if I do... =;-) w!w w!w w!w w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm off food again.  I hate it when that happens.  I know it's not good for me.  I had a can of smoked kippers earlier in the afternoon.  It was enough to keep me alive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2015, 06:06:35 PM
I'm off food again.

I know what you mean Liz.  I think maybe some of it is being on your own.  Now that it's just the dog and I, dinner is not that much fun and it's harder to get motivated when it comes to preparing a meal.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 21, 2015, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2015, 06:06:35 PM
I'm off food again.

I know what you mean Liz.  I think maybe some of it is being on your own.  Now that it's just the dog and I, dinner is not that much fun and it's harder to get motivated when it comes to preparing a meal.....

Dennis

.just cook big meals on week ends and all you have to do is warm them up for meals during the week....a pot roast with potatoes can be a couple meals....warmed as is, or make garbage omelettes...meat loaf can be warmed or have sandwiches.... get a ham cut into ham steaks...have a breakfast, dinner, ham and beans, ham and eggs..??.....cook half a dozen pork chops...there's a few meals...make a big pot of mashers..warm em up, or grill potato cakes....it's much easier to cook a bunch at once the forage the 'fridge' than cook every night....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Blah, blah, blah...I have food available.  Sometimes I just have no desire for it.  I'm used to being alone and I like it.  My problem is different from Dennis'.  I love to cook.  I love to read recipes.  I wish I'd made John's dolma but with all the waiting for the electrician and the dryer delivery I never got around to it huh
Always move forward. Never look back.