• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:32:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 302
Total: 303

Red Turquoise with Fry

Started by GeorgeG, February 09, 2013, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeG

A young pair of Red Turquoise with fry on their sides.

GeorgeG

Mugwump

pretty......big fry...almost time to move them,eh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

A few more days I have a new Jager heater in a 55 gallon tank that I want to keep an eye on before moving them just to be sure I have the temp right where it is suppose to be..

PaulineMi

Very nice. Best of luck with the babies.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Always a wonderful sight to see!
Barb

BallAquatics

Gorgeous looking fish George.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Nice pattern on the parents.  They look to be good size fish.  Nice red eye on both.  Mind me asking where they came from?
Always move forward. Never look back.

GeorgeG

I imported a few boxes with a friend in 2011 Liz that came in from Malaysia. I cleared them in Los Angeles at LAX and took them to my brothers home where I have stock tanks just for this purpose. No sense me buying them from another importer and pay their markup fees when I can do it myself. I sell the extras I don't want to the Pet Shops in L.A and I take home what I want back to Phoenix