• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:52:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 324
Total: 324

Early Saturday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 19, 2015, 04:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..been up for a bit here, the coffee's very good...MMMmmm....crashed early last night, just tired..

It's a brisk 15deg's outside now, and headed for a balmy 25deg's...we have one more errand this morn'n....my favorite too....we'll head off to the 'Dollar Tree' and grab a whole bunch of stocking stuffers... |^|  ...everything from toy cars, slinky's, puzzles, silly string, finger paints, etc....these are the things that the kids will play with here all day Xmas eve.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...the simpler toys...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..just looked outside....we got a little snow  |^|.....barely covered the grass tho........

pot #2 brewing.....awful good coffee... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just getting up and feel like getting back in bed. It's freezing for the first time in weeks here but the worst part is the 30 mile an hour wind gust. huh Shopping is all done so all I to do Christmas related is pick up some snacks and maybe prepare some appetizers to bring to the places I am going to go. Coffee will be great. I can smell it. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2015, 05:28:48 AM
Just getting up and feel like getting back in bed. It's freezing for the first time in weeks here but the worst part is the 30 mile an hour wind gust. huh Shopping is all done so all I to do Christmas related is pick up some snacks and maybe prepare some appetizers to bring to the places I am going to go. Coffee will be great. I can smell it. |^| |^| |^|

..bundle up....that wind can get ya pretty good....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2015, 05:46:28 AM

Coffee was really really good. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2015, 06:28:12 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2015, 05:46:28 AM

Coffee was really really good. |^| |^| |^|

|^|..why yes, it is.. |^|....MMMmmmmm
Jon

Barb

Hi everyone, got cold last night, in the low 30's, which is cold for us.  But it has been very warm lately, I even have some little flowers that came up from seed and think it is spring and are blooming?  Poor things.  Hey Jon, what happened to my sponsor pic, seems to be replaced by a truck... huh
Barb

BallAquatics

Road trip to pick up a FREE 75 gallon tank.  Should be back home by noon.  Sunny but chilly 22F here.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on December 19, 2015, 07:39:19 AM
Hi everyone, got cold last night, in the low 30's, which is cold for us.  But it has been very warm lately, I even have some little flowers that came up from seed and think it is spring and are blooming?  Poor things.  Hey Jon, what happened to my sponsor pic, seems to be replaced by a truck... huh
Barb

LOL...I changed the wrong one.....oops...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 19, 2015, 07:55:26 AM
Road trip to pick up a FREE 75 gallon tank.  Should be back home by noon.  Sunny but chilly 22F here.

Dennis

That's great Dennis. A great price too. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2015, 07:58:07 AM
Barb

I put you on top now, Barb.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2015, 08:16:00 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2015, 07:58:07 AM
Barb

I put you on top now, Barb.... |^|

At the top of the list, Kid!!!!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...just woke up from a nap..... ;D  ..I feel much better, except for a little backache   ...grabbed a hot cup of coffee, good to go.. |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2015, 08:08:19 AM

Thanks Willie.  I took the guy a daphnia starter culture.   |^|  I remembered he said something about giving them a try when I saw him at the OCA last month.  He was very happy that I remembered.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 19, 2015, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2015, 08:08:19 AM

Thanks Willie.  I took the guy a daphnia starter culture.   |^|  I remembered he said something about giving them a try when I saw him at the OCA last month.  He was very happy that I remembered.....

Dennis

Did you pick up just a tank?...or lights, etc too ?

Jon