• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:03:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330

What a great day!

Started by BallAquatics, February 09, 2013, 05:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Spent the best part of today visiting with friends at the GCAS Swap Meet.  Stephan was down from Rochester, MN.  Charlie Grimes was over from Indy.  About a half a dozen of the Columbus club was on hand too.

They had a great turn out.  Packed a banquet room at the Oasis Convention Center...

There were 30 vendor tables with everything imaginable.  I picked up some cool plants, 4 big bags for $11.00  My buddy Bob scored some Lucania goodei (Bluefin Killifish)

He also got a couple of bags of some cool looking orange plecos, some plants and some foam and food from Stephan.  What a great day... got me all fired up to spend some time in the fish room this evening.

Dennis

Mugwump

That's super, Dennis....nothing like a good swap to get your blood pumping....and the big plus is just being with other fish folks.....cool..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Those Bluefin Killie's are beautiful little fish.  I've never seen them before.  Glad y'all had fun.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

sounds like a good time and great company

PaulineMi

What pretty fish. I read up on them and they sound like nice fish to own.  They were described as having "playful personalities".
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

It sounds like you had a fun time and scored some great stuff. they are some neat fish.
Scott