• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:31:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 295
Total: 295

dinner tonight??..

Started by Mugwump, December 05, 2015, 03:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 05:29:33 PM
Hellman"s.  Nothing else comes close. MW grosses me out,

...heathen ....LOL...I like good mayo too....Hellman's.....but some things like BLT's and braunschwager just need Miracle Whip....

LOL...I typed braunschwager and spell check suggested Schwarzenegger......LOL...as in Arnold....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

We will have to agree to disagree on this, Mug.  I won't get into a food war about it.  To me, Miracle Whip is overly processed.  It has a sweetness to it that I don't like.  It's a matter of taste, I guess. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 05:46:15 PM
We will have to agree to disagree on this, Mug.  I won't get into a food war about it.  To me, Miracle Whip is overly processed.  It has a sweetness to it that I don't like.  It's a matter of taste, I guess.

..agreed, I'm fortunate...I like em both......potato salad with MW would be a travesty.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson