• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 321
Total: 321

dinner tonight??..

Started by Mugwump, December 05, 2015, 03:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we have no clue....LOL....maybe some corned beef hash ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

GraphicGr8s

Steak. Rare.
Green beans in tomato with garlic. Green beans fresh picked from the garden.
Stove top stuffing.
Slice of bread dunked in the steak juice aka pane boon
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Prime rib and other stuff that I won't touch unless it's mashed taters. We're hosting the Tacoma Photographic Society of which Stan is VP.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 05, 2015, 07:32:58 PM
Prime rib and other stuff that I won't touch unless it's mashed taters. We're hosting the Tacoma Photographic Society of which Stan is VP.

Prime rib and a big 'baker' were made for each other....MMMmmmm....sour cream/chives too.....lots  |^| w!w |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2015, 07:36:11 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 05, 2015, 07:32:58 PM

Prime rib and a big 'baker' were made for each other....MMMmmmm....sour cream/chives too.....lots  |^| w!w |^|

Prime rib is my favorite. I had some smoked ribs that I bought home from the sub-division XMAS party. They were great. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

There's a place we go to up here that has prime rib and eggs for Sunday breakfast for $13.

wsantia1

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 05, 2015, 07:53:19 PM
There's a place we go to up here that has prime rib and eggs for Sunday breakfast for $13.

Wow! That's just a little too far for me. huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 05, 2015, 07:53:19 PM

..excellent............used to be a place over in Schiller Park that had a Sunday prime rib buffet....a cook stood behind two huge hunks of prime rib, asking med or rare....and how thick do you want it.....pricey but all you could eat too.....had a big buffet table with salad and bakers, etc....Dad used to take us all there in the late 60's early 70's....
Jon

John Patakos

made BLTs tonight.3 lbs of bacon for 3 people.lol..
one of our favorites.

Mugwump

Quote from: John Patakos on December 05, 2015, 10:02:59 PM
made BLTs tonight.3 lbs of bacon for 3 people.lol..
one of our favorites.

LOL.....BLT's are great......Mayo' or Miracle Whip  huh
Jon

John Patakos

the other half and her boy are strictly mayo..i am Miraculous Whip....lol

Mugwump

Quote from: John Patakos on December 06, 2015, 04:28:05 PM
the other half and her boy are strictly mayo..i am Miraculous Whip....lol

+1....you betcha... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Hellman"s.  Nothing else comes close. MW grosses me out,
Always move forward. Never look back.