• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:27:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 331
Total: 333

Done Xmas shopping ??

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2015, 07:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....LOLOLOLOLOL.....I haven't even started thinking about it yet.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 04, 2015, 08:01:47 PM
Christmas shopping?  huh

...+1.... ;D

I like the pressure of last minute gift buying.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Mine is all done.  I only bought stuff for myself :-[  But I have never bought myself Christmas gifts before.  It was great fun.  Let me tell you what I'm giving myself:  Generator, dehumidifier, Riff Raff T shirt, bibble bath from Framce, Hoover Floor mate.  (my old one quit sucking up and I can't live without one.  I'll take the old one to the house and dry by hand and have the new one for the house).  And guess what?   After all that spending I don't even feel guilty ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I think you'll like the "bibble bath from Framce" the best.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Second Hand Pat

Well, I refuse to start shopping until after t-day. Have to give t-day due justice. I have started my "online" shopping...I hate shopping.  ::)
Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

BillT

I wait to be "inspired" when buying gifts of people, or until a week left, which ever comes first.

GraphicGr8s

That's the wife's job. I don't do Christmas shopping.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were