• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 10:44:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Blue marble pearl veil X silver blushing het PB

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2015, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Great fry pix.  They're gonna be beauties in a couple of months.  |^|
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 11, 2015, 07:55:24 PM
Great fry pix.  They're gonna be beauties in a couple of months.  |^|

Thanks Pauline...now I'm just waiting for the headlights to confirm Mom pb....either way tho, there should be some lookers, I want Dad's veils in these.. w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

Nice job the only two decent Blue Marbles I have I think are males. The other two show not blue at all.

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on December 12, 2015, 03:57:45 PM
Nice job the only two decent Blue Marbles I have I think are males. The other two show not blue at all.

..hopefully the others are 'het' pb's....that way you'll get half true blues....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

All four are large fish and seem to be males so I may put a know female PB pearlscale in the tank to see what happens

GeorgeG

Quotehopefully the others are 'het' pb's....that way you'll get half true blues....

Mine are Lee Gordan fish so I have no idea if they are blues or not

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on December 12, 2015, 04:15:39 PM
All four are large fish and seem to be males so I may put a know female PB pearlscale in the tank to see what happens

...good plan.....

Quote from: GeorgeG on December 12, 2015, 04:17:56 PM
Quotehopefully the others are 'het' pb's....that way you'll get half true blues....

Mine are Lee Gordan fish so I have no idea if they are blues or not

...LOL...says a lot... |^|
Jon

GeorgeG

Yes it's what you get when he dips the net in the tank and you get what he catches and you can't be sure what you are getting any more.

ghonk

Quote from: GeorgeG on December 12, 2015, 04:26:10 PM
Yes it's what you get when he dips the net in the tank and you get what he catches and you can't be sure what you are getting any more.

Were they sold to you as blues?

PaulineMi

Quote from: GeorgeG on December 12, 2015, 04:26:10 PM

Boy do I ever know about that!  >:(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GeorgeG

QuoteWere they sold to you as blues?

Yes they were

ghonk

Quote from: GeorgeG on December 12, 2015, 05:06:51 PM
QuoteWere they sold to you as blues?

Yes they were

Well that would suck,i think i remember someone at TAF that said they got   a group   and some ended up not being blue like they should have been.

If he is getting them from a pair that throws het blues also,he should be selling them as het blue with POSSIBLE double dose if he isn't SURE when he picks them out.

Mugwump

....can't tell about the headlights quite yet......but I'm possibly seeing.....Gm/+ S/+ p/+ pb/+ ???  Gold Marble ghost, 'het' pb....that'll work too... |^|

hopefully some headlights on a few....Gm/+ S/+ p/+ pb/pb.....
Jon