• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 04:45:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 146
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Blue marble pearl veil X silver blushing het PB

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2015, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Big Boy and the gal spawned a nice one....meaning she didn't spawn the eggs all over the slate like a drunken sailor..... w!w

We had dinner so they could gel a spell....then I went down and tanked em....yeppers....they be mine... |^|

Big Boy, I think, is actually a super veil....so all fry will be veils....yahoo!!!!!!!!

here goes..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2015, 06:32:41 PM
Big Boy and the gal spawned a nice one....meaning she didn't spawn the eggs all over the slate like a drunken sailor..... w!w

We had dinner so they could gel a spell....then I went down and tanked em....yeppers....they be mine... |^|

Big Boy, I think, is actually a super veil....so all fry will be veils....yahoo!!!!!!!!

here goes..... ;D

Congrats and good luck with them Jon. For the first time I saw a couple of my (yours) Blue Marbles making an attempt at cleaning the slate. They were also fending off an intruder and then they saw me and thought it was dinner time again and everything stopped. huh I think they are getting close. w!w w!w w!w
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 04, 2015, 07:24:34 PM

here goes..... ;D

Congrats and good luck with them Jon. For the first time I saw a couple of my (yours) Blue Marbles making an attempt at cleaning the slate. They were also fending off an intruder and then they saw me and thought it was dinner time again and everything stopped. huh I think they are getting close. w!w w!w w!w

...are you going to separate them now?....or let them spawn once and bond??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2015, 07:29:43 PM

here goes..... ;D

I think I need to let them bond. First I have to identify them correctly because once they swim away from the slate it can be very hard to tell them apart from the others. Not as hard as the Plats tho. I'll try to take a good picture of them so when I am ready to move them I am sure I have the right ones. mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 04, 2015, 07:36:02 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2015, 07:29:43 PM

here goes..... ;D

I think I need to let them bond. First I have to identify them correctly because once they swim away from the slate it can be very hard to tell them apart from the others. Not as hard as the Plats tho. I'll try to take a good picture of them so when I am ready to move them I am sure I have the right ones. mim mim mim

..good plan  |^|....I prefer they bond a bit too.... w!w
Jon

Mugwump

....things going well with this spawn...only one 'whitie' in a day and a half... 8)....wigglers tonight or tomorrow for sure...

I sure hope she's 'het' for pb....she sure looks like it....yup...from the fry I'll know too if he carries GM/+, Gm/Gm, Gm/m, M/+, and has a stripeless gene(doesn't look like it, but siblings did)... huh.....the counts will be interesting......come on headlights!!!!!!

the worst scenario is they'll all be 'het' pb and 'het' S...'het' (gold)marble... |^|

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 03:22:07 PM
I thought that you avoided PS, Jon :P

I do....but the Big boy has pearl, and I'm not wasting his linage......don't worry tho.....no out crosses with this line to existing stock here... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

vines...but not a real good batch.... |^|...we'll see....
Jon

Mugwump

...we have a mutiny here..........about half are up and swimming now... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 10, 2015, 04:36:28 PM
Great. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Here's a few of them swimming in a corner...the rest are scattered around in little groups...

Jon

BallAquatics

Great photo Jon.  The quality of your photos just gets better and better.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 11, 2015, 10:24:51 AM

Dennis

Thanx, Dennis...........I'm not deleting as many any more either....LOL....still practicing tho..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2015, 10:27:05 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on December 11, 2015, 10:24:51 AM

Dennis

Thanx, Dennis...........I'm not deleting as many any more either....LOL....still practicing tho..

Keep up the good work with those pictures Jon. |^| |^| |^|
Willie