• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:36:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 351
Total: 351

Xmas lights outside?

Started by Mugwump, December 03, 2015, 12:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we haven't done it in years....anybody still put them up...we do hang our wreath, and the tree is near the front window....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just a wreath for me. I also have a 5 dollar Christmas tree that I may put up. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

We do. Our community has been known for the Xmas lights in the past. We have a contest with outside judges and money is given for the 1-3rd places. Once our roof goes on, I'll get out there and get them up.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I do absolutely nothing.  I like it that way.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

If Santa brings that I will celebrate Christmas somehow.  Changing my side and front door lights from white to red would be funny and perhaps look festive.  If I got lucky, Riff Raff and Magenta would show up.  Now that would be a party. ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 03, 2015, 06:39:38 PM
If Santa brings that I will celebrate Christmas somehow.  Changing my side and front door lights from white to red would be funny and perhaps look festive.  If I got lucky, Riff Raff and Magenta would show up.  Now that would be a party. ;D

LOL...better yet....one red, one green..... w!w |^|
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Y'all are a bunch of fuddy duudies.
I started this past weekend. Cut down bamboo and used it like a fence down the driveway and in the front of the compound. Red White Blue theme across the front. Red Right Return on the driveway. Was going to add more Sunday but things happen. Will add more each week until it is done. Usually about the weekend before Christmas. I've got way too many lights.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

lol...he thinks that I'm a fuddy duddy ::)  I'd like to see him invite Riff Raff and Magenta to his house :o

Mugwump

LOL..... 8)      I do have some lighted grazing reindeer props...but they need painting...yes they are old, and metal...when I do, I'll relamp them too...someday... huh
Jon