• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:17:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 324
Total: 325

Pot roast today...

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2015, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....we'll toss it in the cooker later......can't wait...MMMmmmm...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Probably hamburgers and fries for me later. No heavy lifting for me today. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 01, 2015, 07:40:48 AM

I forgot I have pork chops thawed out in the fridge. It will be pork chops and something else. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Take care of that back, Willie.....read a book or something?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 01, 2015, 08:19:28 AM

The heavy lifting was in reference to me cooking something that would require some work. My back feels fine. Thanks for looking out. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 01, 2015, 09:39:53 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 01, 2015, 08:19:28 AM

The heavy lifting was in reference to me cooking something that would require some work. My back feels fine. Thanks for looking out. |^| |^| |^|

Oh ok.....well, remember that slo-cookers and crock pots are your friends... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Can't decide between a left-over angus burger, or some beef tamales smothered in salsa verde.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 01, 2015, 07:59:09 AM

I forgot I have pork chops thawed out in the fridge. It will be pork chops and something else. |^| |^| |^|

Consider making this, Willie.  I had it last night with roasted green beans and masher.  I was delighted when I discovered that I'd thawed out 2 pork chops.  It was so good that I'm looking forward to having the same thing again.  http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pork-chops-with-honey-balsamic-glaze
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 01, 2015, 02:48:16 PM

Consider making this, Willie.  I had it last night with roasted green beans and masher.  I was delighted when I discovered that I'd thawed out 2 pork chops.  It was so good that I'm looking forward to having the same thing again.  http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pork-chops-with-honey-balsamic-glaze

Since I eat dinner early I missed this but I had the pork chops fried, the green beans made by my friends mother (delicious) and a sweet potato. I'd say it was pretty darn close to your recipe. I have some more for tomorrow too. lol  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 01, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 01, 2015, 02:48:16 PM

Since I eat dinner early I missed this but I had the pork chops fried, the green beans made by my friends mother (delicious) and a sweet potato. I'd say it was pretty darn close to your recipe. I have some more for tomorrow too. lol  |^| |^| |^|

...yum.....pork chops are delicious.....especially if you use the drippings for flour/milk gravy....MMMMmmmm.....'soakie'.. |^|
Jon

Mugwump

It'll be pot roast and nice broad noodles.....green beans.....it'll be close to boiled beef and noodles...one of my favorites
Jon

Mugwump

..."awesome" says the guy with a monster plate full....MMMMmmmmm.....and peaches too  |^|
Jon