• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:56:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386

Sunday chow....

Started by Mugwump, November 29, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We opted for Bun length hot dogs, pork & beans, and potato chips.....MMMmmmm...simple and easy..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I worked all day and still don't want to eat :(  I know I have to.  I'll warm up some Boudin.  It's good and nutritious.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Finished off my last leftovers. Mostly the side dishes were left so I added a couple of pieces  of fried chicken to the mix. Very good indeed. A big slice if strawberry shortcake is waiting for me in the fridge. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I had a hunk of fresh Mozzarella while I'm waiting for the Boudin.  I have blackberry cobbler in the fridge for desert.  I'm sure it's isn't as good as Dennis' Raspberry pie, although my store carries other Marie Callander's pies, they didn't have that one :(
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 29, 2015, 05:37:03 PM
I had a hunk of fresh Mozzarella while I'm waiting for the Boudin.  I have blackberry cobbler in the fridge for desert.  I'm sure it's isn't as good as Dennis' Raspberry pie, although my store carries other Marie Callander's pies, they didn't have that one :(

I might need a little help before I get to my strawberry shortcake. w!w
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 29, 2015, 05:39:45 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 29, 2015, 05:37:03 PM

I might need a little help before I get to my strawberry shortcake. w!w

)1..... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson