• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:11:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 334
Total: 335

Fri. Dinner ??...

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2015, 04:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we're having potato soup...MMmmmmm    w/crackers....nothing fancy...

I see a big pot of navy bean soup in the near future tho....chopped onions on top, and lots of hot buttered corn bread too.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I think I'll have a can of turtle soup.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Tomorrow will be a different story.  I will make this.  I have a similar but better quality cheese called Manchego.  It's imported from Italy and made from sheep milk.  http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pork-chops-with-ripieno

BallAquatics

Thin sliced smoked Virginia ham heated in the pan with pepper jack melted on top.  Macaroni salad on the side.  Marie Callendar Razzleberry pie w/French Vanilla ice cream for desert.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 27, 2015, 05:43:03 PM
Thin sliced smoked Virginia ham heated in the pan with pepper jack melted on top.  Macaroni salad on the side.  Marie Callendar Razzleberry pie w/French Vanilla ice cream for desert.

Dennis

..looks delicious, Dennis.....hot pie and ice cream...a great combo... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The pie looks delish.  I'll look for it when I shop tomorrow.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 27, 2015, 05:45:11 PM
..looks delicious, Dennis.....

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2015, 05:54:59 PM
The pie looks delish......

If you like berry pie, they are very tasty.   ;)

Dennis