• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:02:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

Mom and those fish

Started by Charlotte, November 24, 2015, 06:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I live next door to where they live, but I have never ever even seen a fish.  She told me that they are like dogs and horses.  They are animals but they live in water not in air.  I can't figure it out.   Mom is sure focused on them.  She worries about having enough aged water, whatever that is...She says it's about pH swing which is way over my head.  She says that she's having to change a ton of water now and needs to squeeze sponges again and another do another wipe down Thursday.  I don't even know what that means!

As long as she gives me a bath first and puts the wet look black shiny stuff on my new shoes I will be happy.  Afterwards she can concentrate on the fish.

I just thought of something that uncle Chip told mom.  He told her that the soap she washes with me with is good but that she should not wash me with a sponge.  He said that she should bathe me with a microfiber cloth.  Mom has those. He also said that she should wash me in straight lines rather than in circles.  Neither mom nor I understand why but we both trust Uncle Chip so that's the way mom will do it from now on.  If someone here thinks differently mom would like to know.
Keep on Truckin'