• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:18:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

I feel a tremor in the force...

Started by Mugwump, November 23, 2015, 07:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 24, 2015, 06:20:34 AM
You guys are scaring me . . . . .

.....not to worry, the force is strong...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Thanks Bob.....  I was reluctant to say anything  LOL

Dennis

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 24, 2015, 07:29:49 AM

Dennis

LOL.....the tremor was just Charlotte's arrival...our first(last?) non-human forum member....

...yep, from the 'Outer Limits'......LOL......ya know my Dad played Pinochle with Rod Serling in the back of Sorentino's restaurant in Toluca Lake, Ca., at lunch time most everyday....Johnny Weissmuller and Phil Carey were the other regulars. Dad's office was about a block away. I watched em play a few times. Really nice folks...
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2015, 07:42:30 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on November 24, 2015, 07:29:49 AM

Dennis

LOL.....the tremor was just Charlotte's arrival...our first(last?) non-human forum member....

...yep, from the 'Outer Limits'......LOL......ya know my Dad played Pinochle with Rod Serling in the back of Sorentino's restaurant in Toluca Lake, Ca., at lunch time most everyday....Johnny Weissmuller and Phil Carey were the other regulars. Dad's office was about a block away. I watched em play a few times. Really nice folks...

Okay. I feel less afraid now.

Good one on the My Mother the Car, Jon. You thought of it a few minutes before I did.

LizStreithorst

I woke up thinking about My Daughter the Truck w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Second Hand Pat

Igor should have his own forum just for the entertainment factor.
Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Mugwump

Quote from: Second Hand Pat on November 24, 2015, 08:14:18 AM
Igor should have his own forum just for the entertainment factor.

Took the blanket off Igor's cage the other morn'n...he was hanging from the top by one foot.....sleeping like a bat.....*groan*

Jon

Second Hand Pat

You just proved my point Jon lol...what a character.  :P
Your discus are talking to you....are you listening