• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:27:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

Sta Isabel/Rio Negro spawn

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2013, 02:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

shatanka

LOL ...I put "WE" are counting on ya... for you too! LMAO  You are so cute with your anticipation! lol  I know..me too. I can't wait to see what they turn out like. I bet Jon doesn't show us any pics of them until we get them to our house, just to keep us in this anticipation phase! LOL

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Pictures of our babies....pictures, pictures!  Or videos.....   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 07, 2013, 07:24:27 PM

What is this word 'pictures'..???..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Fry moved to 55's today...looking good.....little pigs..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

That's good news.  How many are there?

Mugwump

Good grief, my eyes cross trying to count them LOL.....let's say 'tons'....very nice spawn.. ;D..I'll see if a pic comes out unblurred, they're non stop...
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2013, 04:50:04 AM
....I'll see if a pic comes out unblurred, they're non stop...

That's how I get a count of fry, take a photo....  much easier to count tiny fish frozen in a photo,   ;)

Dennis

PaulineMi

Well if you have more than can be counted with a naked eye estimate then that qualifies as "tons"........and that's a good thing.   ;)

shatanka

Quote from: Mugwump on March 07, 2013, 07:58:42 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on March 07, 2013, 07:24:27 PM

What is this word 'pictures'..???..... ;D

Oh I knew it! Ok Jon, what if we say Purty please with lots of sugar on top? Can we see pics of the little piggys? lol

Mugwump

Here's vid....didn't come out too well, they wouldn't pose....LOL

Jon

PaulineMi

They sure are looking healthy and active. 

Mugwump

Thanks, they were all over the place, top,bottom, both ends, yada yada...I couldn't get em all...they sure do love the big tank.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I remember that with my babies.  I could take all kinds of nice pictures of them in the 10 gallon tank and even in the 29.  When they were moved to the 55.....forget about it.