• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:37:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 253
Total: 254

Finally....

Started by Ron Sower, November 23, 2015, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...we're getting the counter tops installed in our kitchen. Miss Lucy is out on an inspection so when she gets home she will be totally pleased. I'm so happy. It's been 2 months that we've had the kitchen torn up. We ordered a Bosch dishwasher from Lowes and it gets here the first week of December. So between now and then I'll get the sink hooked up and the drop-in stove top re-connected. It's coming together slowly but surely...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

The counter guys are almost finished. They're short about 45'' of backsplash. A guy will come to finish it tomorrow I guess. The drop-in stove cutout was too small. They've spent the last 45 minutes cutting the quartz to fit it in.  Apparently the guy that did the template does this to them a lot. I think he said the last 20 have been like that.  ???

Waiting on my plumbing handyman to meet me and go locate a leak in a vacant house I have listed here in our community.

Always something going on...!!! |^|  This evening ....time for  mim  mim  mim  mim .....!   :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I'm glad to see that it's all coming together in the kitchen for you folks.....having it tore up for that long would have driven me bonkers.... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Most of the time I start out bonkers!!!   :D :D :D :D

It just drove me a little further out there! :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You will have to post pics when every thing is in place and beautiful |^|
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

I will. But I may need a reminder. I'm not so slick with adding pics here.
We have the new stainless Dishwasher coming first week of December.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 23, 2015, 07:23:02 PM
I will. But I may need a reminder. I'm not so slick with adding pics here.
We have the new stainless Dishwasher coming first week of December.

Our new dishwasher(well not new now) is a Samsung, and so quiet that most times even standing next to it, you have to listen to hear it....the old one sounded like a trolley in the Holland tunnel....sheesh..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson