• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:31:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 309
Total: 309

Well Well Well

Started by PaulineMi, November 21, 2015, 05:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Michigan State beats Ohio State!   |^| ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 21, 2015, 05:49:31 PM
MUchiha State beats Ohio State!   |^| ;D

...saw that.....gotta love a good kicker  +1  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

And without their starting quarterback too.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 21, 2015, 07:01:36 PM
And without their starting quarterback too.   |^|

Dennis

They're pretty deep then....and loaded for next year too..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Coach Dantonio flashed that rare smile again.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Yea, all you ever hear about is Connor Cook, I was wondering what they had coming down the road.  Those two they played today looked pretty good for not seeing much playing time previously.  They have a great coach too.  Leads by example.

Dennis

ilroost

Glad to see them win. We wont talk about my favorite team!!

sschind

Badgers got robbed though.  At least from the views I saw.  T be honest I'm usually in agreement with the refs on what is a catch or not but in his case not so much.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB