• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:51:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Sat.'s fine cup of coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 21, 2015, 06:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....MMMmmm coffee is real good...still snowing and it's one of those pretty snows too...the trees branches, bushes, and roofs are all covered...only about 4" or so here, it just in the last couple hours has begun coating the streets and sidewalks...but it'll be around til afternoon, so I'd guess 6"-8" total ?? it's so quiet out there now too.....good time for a walk.... ;D

Craft show at the HS later, then over to have cake for one of the g'kid's birthdays.....putz'n in between  8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is real good this morning. No snow here. Temps going up to the 50s with plenty of sunshine. Your snow will turn north and miss us. ;D Will do some putzing in the fishroom today. I have to rearrange my air since part of it came down off the wall. It is still feeding air to sponges tho. I just have to secure it better.huh  No problem, it was a temporary setup anyway.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

We have a heavy dusting of snow with it still coming down. Two panicked does just were up by the house and trotting around in the yard. They're spooked (hunting season) and were trying to decide where to go. They finally swam across the lake and headed towards a woods along the next road over.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

It really picked up here....we're getting snow at a pretty good clip.....cars are spinning out on the street out front....couple doughnuts too..

Here's a few pics from a few hours ago....there's more down now......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2015, 08:51:01 AM
It really picked up here....we're getting snow at a pretty good clip.....cars are spinning out on the street out front....couple doughnuts too..

Here's a few pics from a few hours ago....there's more down now......

I have been watching this on the news. They said the windchill is going to be zero tomorrow, ouch. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I have been watching this on the news. They said the windchill is going to be zero tomorrow, ouch. huh[/quote]

Well it's almost winter, I guess with the El Nino we'll get roller coaster ride weather.. huh  Snow's still coming now......piling up to (?) "s
Jon

Mugwump

Temp's are falling...mid 20's now...I just finished snow blowing the front walk, house walk, and driveway....it's heart attack snow, deep and heavy...so I took my time....yup...then I shoveled a path on the deck for Heidi, and cleaned the steps off....part of the patio too, at the stair bottom...Jan had done the steps, etc. earlier...but they had another 4-5" on them.....

I guess it'll continue til late afternoon...... huh
Jon

PaulineMi

Your pictures from this morning is how it looks here now.  It's still snowing hard...appears they got their predictions right this time.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...cleared the front again as it was finally letting up.....Jan redid the deck and stairs for Heidi too.....I threw done ice melt everywhere....we done..

...that's it....LOL....
Jon