• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:55:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 255
Total: 255

Who'd a thunk it..??

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2015, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

You and Jon have already mentioned them, believe it or not. The far right and far left. They both look pretty good to me

LizStreithorst

So of the two, which do would prefer?  I bet the one on the far left would accommodate you if you could afford her.  The one on the far right might tell you to do it yourself :P

Which one, B?  Curious minds want to know :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

Hmm the one on the far right looks a little flat if you know what I mean. So I would go with the left.

LizStreithorst

I'd have chosen the same one if I were a boy of your age.

big b

That one of the left can't be older then 21 I bet

LizStreithorst

You will never be able to afford that sexpot, B :P  I figured she's be the one you would like since they are all just a fantasy to you.

big b

Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't. So much money just for a little bit of pleasure? Ha, no I would rather put it towards something I could use for a lot longer like a car :)

sschind

:-*
Quote from: big b on November 22, 2015, 08:16:35 PM
Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't. So much money just for a little bit of pleasure? Ha, no I would rather put it towards something I could use for a lot longer like a car :)

Are you sure you are a 14 year old boy?

According to what I could find they are, from left to right. Sistine (17) Sophia (19) and Scarlet (13)

All three have the middle name Rose.  Sistine is a model, Sophia has undergone open heart surgery multiple times and Scarlet...well Scarlet is 13.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

LizStreithorst

13 years old?????  13??????  I've I'd been forced to strut my stuff in public when I was 13 I'd have had no choice but to do it but I would have put on a very sour face.  Poor kid...

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on November 23, 2015, 05:30:40 PM

According to what I could find they are, from left to right. Sistine (17) Sophia (19) and Scarlet (13)

All three have the middle name Rose.  Sistine is a model, Sophia has undergone open heart surgery multiple times and Scarlet...well Scarlet is 13.

The youngest was born in 2000......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 22, 2015, 11:30:59 AM
Maybe 17.  I suppose that as far as sexy I would pick the one on the far left.  You can tell by the arms that the only one who works out is the wife.  She's the only one you can see has muscles in her arms.  They are all, with the possible exception of the one on the far right are all into being false.  Do any of them have any talent?  Have they ever done anything other that take advantage of being been born pretty or making themselves pretty with the help of cosmetic surgery?

Which one do you like, B?

They are not even out of their teens yet and they are supposed to be pumped up like daddy.  And just what are you basing They are all, with the possible exception of the one on the far right are all into being false on?  The fact that their daddy is rich and famous? Or is it because they are pretty.  I'm also not sure what talent they are supposed to have.  One is a model (the 17 year old on the left) and the youngest is only 13. 

Is it their fault they were born pretty.  You say that like its a bad thing.  Just seems like an inordinate amount of bitterness in this post to me.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on November 23, 2015, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: sschind on November 23, 2015, 05:30:40 PM

The youngest was born in 2000......

According to her facebook page she was born on May 25 2002
Steve Schindler

HB

sschind

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 23, 2015, 05:56:21 PM
13 years old?????  13??????  I've I'd been forced to strut my stuff in public when I was 13 I'd have had no choice but to do it but I would have put on a very sour face.  Poor kid...

You call that strutting her stuff?  You've obviously not been in many Junior high schools lately.  She's dressed pretty conservatively I'd say.  I won't even mention the being forced part.
Steve Schindler

HB

Mugwump

...such nice girls too.....so innocent.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on November 23, 2015, 06:19:32 PM
...such nice girls too.....so innocent.... huh

Innocent?  Maybe, maybe not.  I don't know.  But I'm not going to put them down just because they are pretty.
Steve Schindler

HB