• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:57:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 231
Total: 231

Who'd a thunk it..??

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2015, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

I ahve never even heard of him, nor do I know anything about him. How could I possible be jealous?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 21, 2015, 01:30:33 PM
I ahve never even heard of him, nor do I know anything about him. How could I possible be jealous?

..why??....because you felt the need to judge him..... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Nope, it is only natural for a male of my age(14) to make remarks regarding the sexuality of another. Or anything involving sex  ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 21, 2015, 01:40:51 PM
Nope, it is only natural for a male of my age(14) to make remarks regarding the sexuality of another. Or anything involving sex  ;D

....it'll bite you in the butt one day.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

If it does, then all of the boys from 4th grade- forever will ahve their butts bitten by karma.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 21, 2015, 06:19:45 PM
If it does, then all of the boys from 4th grade- forever will ahve their butts bitten by karma.

...it's likely, ya know.... 2c2

Anyway, which of Stallone's daughters catches your eye...?...the far right one is closest to your age...

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2015, 07:06:34 PM
Hey, sorry about OSU.....good game tho....

Thanks Jon.  They just got killed in the trenches.....  as is usually the case, the best team won the day.

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

Sylvester Stallone was born Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone[1][9] in New York City, the elder son of Frank Stallone, Sr. (1919?2011), a hairdresser and beautician, and Jacqueline "Jackie" Stallone (n?e Labofish), an astrologer, former dancer, and promoter of women's wrestling. Stallone's father was born in Gioia del Colle, Apulia, Italy, and emigrated to the United States in the 1930s
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

So he's American and his dad was a hairdresser and beautician.....  the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.   ;)

Thanks for the info Graphic   |^|  "Who'd a thunk it..??"

Dennis

big b

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2015, 06:53:18 PM

Anyway, which of Stallone's daughters catches your eye...?...the far right one is closest to your age...
The far right one. What is she, 18?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 22, 2015, 11:01:01 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2015, 06:53:18 PM

The far right one. What is she, 18?

..17 I believe...?
Jon

big b

I was a year off. And we are 3 years apart.

LizStreithorst

Maybe 17.  I suppose that as far as sexy I would pick the one on the far left.  You can tell by the arms that the only one who works out is the wife.  She's the only one you can see has muscles in her arms.  They are all, with the possible exception of the one on the far right are all into being false.  Do any of them have any talent?  Have they ever done anything other that take advantage of being been born pretty or making themselves pretty with the help of cosmetic surgery?

Which one do you like, B?
Always move forward. Never look back.