• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:24:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 312
Total: 313

Fri chow....

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2015, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Jan is picking up one of the G'sons at school for #2 DIL....so I suggested that she just grab a pizza on the way back.. w!w....the junk is not quite here yet...roads are dry....but soon...very soon.....but plenty of food here and we got an extra can of coffee  |^|...we be good.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll scrounge around tonight like I've been doing all week.  I bought some good BBQ ribs last night but only ate two and some slaw and 'tater salad before I got full and decided to leave them on the desk while I did WC.  I knew that I might be making a mistake but did it anyway.  My dogs are good.  If I tell them, "if anyone touches my food, I will kill them".  I didn't even say it this time and guess what?  My food was gone when I got through with fish.  I didn't punish the dogs because I didn't lay down the law to them in advance.  They couldn't resist the aroma.

I'll make a pot of chili Sunday.  I have a killer recipe.  I hope I get my appetite back.  Woman (not even this woman) can live on beer alone.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Fried chicken, potato wedges and some rolls from ACME (Jewel in Illinois and Wisconsin). Was okay but I can do better. Tomorrow I'll make some beef stew. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 06:23:14 PM
Fried chicken, potato wedges and some rolls from ACME (Jewel in Illinois and Wisconsin). Was okay but I can do better. Tomorrow I'll make some beef stew. |^| |^| |^|

Beef stew ????....MMMmmmmmm.....ya bake biscuits on top too.. |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 06:28:36 PM

I can. I bought a 4 pack today and I don't usually buy biscuits. lol |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 06:30:59 PM

I can. I bought a 4 pack today and I don't usually buy biscuits. lol |^| |^| |^|

The bottoms stay like dumplings...yum yum...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 06:36:05 PM

You put them in there towards the end?
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 06:59:12 PM

yes, you can put them on top and bake em in the oven the usual 10 min, or so...MMMMmmmm....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 07:03:46 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 06:59:12 PM

yes, you can put them on top and bake em in the oven the usual 10 min, or so...MMMMmmmm....

OK. I'll break out the brand new dutch oven that I've had for a year and put it to good use. lol It's going to be a feast before Thanksgiving. Good thing I have a little something to get me through it. lol  |^| |^| |^| w!w
Willie

BallAquatics

Mashed tatars and salsbury steak.  Properly mashed too...  not whipped  LOL

Dennis