• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:14:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

Geez, Louise===>

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2015, 11:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We're done running, grabbed some meat to cook during the snow(storm?). got a new plug for the snow blower, and it popped over on the first pull.. |^| ...then drove the snow blower out front to the garage.....went and filled the gas can up....

..then we got the plastic around the bottom of the deck, and secured it well... we're ready....bring it on !!!

...now having a nice cup of coffee and an egg salad sandwich... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The first snow is always nice for me. After it gets dirty I'm done with it. Bring on Spring and Spring Training. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 01:45:45 PM
The first snow is always nice for me. After it gets dirty I'm done with it. Bring on Spring and Spring Training. ;D ;D ;D

I've never minded the snow.....now the brutal cold is another matter....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 01:51:43 PM

If everybody were to play nice (clean up your sidewalk) it would be much better. I agree about the cold. In Chicagoland once that snow sets in it's there for the Winter.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 01:55:35 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 01:51:43 PM

If everybody were to play nice (clean up your sidewalk) it would be much better. I agree about the cold. In Chicagoland once that snow sets in it's there for the Winter.

Warmer and rain next week....even if we get a dump, most of it will be gone by Thanksgiving I'll bet...
Jon

PaulineMi

Our weather, as usual, will be the same as yours Jon. Prediction is lotsa snow. We'll see....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 20, 2015, 02:40:34 PM
Our weather, as usual, will be the same as yours Jon. Prediction is lotsa snow. We'll see....

Well, looking at the storm on radar....I'm thinking they got it right this time....it'll be the heavy stuff..so the winds shouldn't affect it much....we're already seeing the plows all loaded with salt.....I've found the Dekalb road crews don't misjudge storms.... =;-)
Jon

PaulineMi

I'm getting alerts on my phone....6-10 inches.  The deer hunters will love it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 20, 2015, 02:55:54 PM
I'm getting alerts on my phone....6-10 inches.  The deer hunters will love it.

Our phones have been going off with alerts since this morn'n...
Jon

BallAquatics

The deer hunters will love it.

They sure do drag a lot easier over snow.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 03:47:46 PM
The deer hunters will love it.

They sure do drag a lot easier over snow.....

Dennis

Good for tracking too.

Mugwump

..outta be hitting Pauline's area about now ............grounds covered here, streets not much yet  ...we were in the 'eye' of the low for about an hour, but it's swiftly making up for lost time now....
Jon

PaulineMi

It's almost all the way across Lake Michigan...it'll be making landfall shortly. Most likely it will begin snowing here in about an hour or so.