• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:36:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 317
Total: 317

WOW, we have a full house this morning

Started by BallAquatics, November 20, 2015, 05:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Yesterday at this time, it was like the night before Christmas around here.....  not even a mouse.  Today the troupes are out in force!

Dennis

Mugwump

..been up since 4:30....getting coffee...yada yada
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Me and the mutt slept in this morning... not up and around until 5:35.....

I need to put a few finishing touches on our club newsletter and then hit the road to the south side of Dayton.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 05:53:42 AM
Me and the mutt slept in this morning... not up and around until 5:35.....

I need to put a few finishing touches on our club newsletter and then hit the road to the south side of Dayton.....

Dennis

JR's over that way, you two ever hook up??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Nope, never met him in person.  I've thought perhaps we might run into each other at either a Cincy or Columbus club event, but not yet.....

20 years ago, I used to spend lots of time in the Dayton area.....  lots of hazardous waste sites in and around Dayton.  When I started going to the hospital down there, I was amazed at how much they have changed the inter-state highways in my 20 year absence.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 06:12:02 AM
Nope, never met him in person.  I've thought perhaps we might run into each other at either a Cincy or Columbus club event, but not yet.....

20 years ago, I used to spend lots of time in the Dayton area.....  lots of hazardous waste sites in and around Dayton.  When I started going to the hospital down there, I was amazed at how much they have changed the inter-state highways in my 20 year absence.  LOL

Dennis

...last time that I was there they still had the electric street cars.....yup...likely still there too???
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 06:15:49 AM
...last time that I was there they still had the electric street cars.....yup...likely still there too???

I remember the buses all being electric.  The ones I've seen are now all diesel, but I haven't been to downtown Dayton proper.  The hospital is just off of I-75 down by UD Arena.  We saw Shynyrd there in '76.  It's south of St Rt 35 so it's probably not even Dayton anymore..... Kettering, or Beaver Creek likely.

Dennis