• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 03:04:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

Friday's coffee...snow?

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2015, 05:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's great...MMMmmmm...28deg's outside, snow moving in later this afternoon, and continuing through tomorrow....some areas could get 10-12"...we're in line for 6-8"..?? more??...

....a few early errands then back home to putz in the fish room...maybe pop a roast in the oven??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Be safe & stay warm.

Currently 34?F going up to 48?F with sun later.  Still calling for chance of showers tomorrow, 49?F for the high going down to 22?F by Sunday morning.

Lots to get done today if I'm playing hookie tomorrow!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 05:23:54 AM
Be safe & stay warm.

Currently 34?F going up to 48?F with sun later.  Still calling for chance of showers tomorrow, 49?F for the high going down to 22?F by Sunday morning.

Lots to get done today if I'm playing hookie tomorrow!

Dennis

It won't move in til mid afternoon, or so.....we'll get our running done way before that.. |^|    I need to grab a new plug for the snow blower, and get some plastic to wrap around the deck bottom...we might pick up that roast too  ;D  ..I guess that I should look around here for our snow shovels too....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 05:47:03 AM
...we might pick up that roast too  ;D

LOL  I like the way you think Jon.....  It might get bad, what do we have to eat!!!  LOL

Be safe my friend.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 05:50:01 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 05:47:03 AM
...we might pick up that roast too  ;D

LOL  I like the way you think Jon.....  It might get bad, what do we have to eat!!!  LOL

Be safe my friend.

Dennis

+1   |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 05:10:04 AM
..coffee's great...MMMmmmm...28deg's outside, snow moving in later this afternoon, and continuing through tomorrow....some areas could get 10-12"...we're in line for 6-8"..?? more??...

....a few early errands then back home to putz in the fish room...maybe pop a roast in the oven??

Be safe. The rain is gone. got about 1.5 inches. Going up to the mid 50s today. No snow on the 7 day forecast. Projecting good weather for Thanksgiving. Coffee is great. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 07:18:04 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 05:10:04 AM

Be safe. The rain is gone. got about 1.5 inches. Going up to the mid 50s today. No snow on the 7 day forecast. Projecting good weather for Thanksgiving. Coffee is great. |^| |^| |^|

..Wheaties are super good this morn'n  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon