• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:40:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

Thursday morning coffee..

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2015, 06:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is good on this windy morn'n...38deg's outside....it won't get much warmer...maybe 40...

We'll putz and finish up in the fish room...then chill out (no pun intended)...

I need more coffee...yup..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

What would we ever do without morning coffee?  I had to get a new Kurig recently, my other one lasted 4 yrs. with heavy use.  Unusually warm here, rainy, and humid.  But we have had real cold recently, everything was white with frost a few days ago.  Goodbye skeeters.
Barb

wsantia1

Coffee is indeed very good this morning. It looks like the rain is trying to roll in here right now. only .5 to .75 inches projected here now. Already did my daily 2 mile walk with the dog so it won't be so bad. Kobe will drive me nuts if he doesn't get a long walk in and he hates the rain. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 19, 2015, 07:18:50 AM
Coffee is indeed very good this morning. It looks like the rain is trying to roll in here right now. only .5 to .75 inches projected here now. Already did my daily 2 mile walk with the dog so it won't be so bad. Kobe will drive me nuts if he doesn't get a long walk in and he hates the rain. huh

Boy do I hear you on the need to please the dog  ;D 

We're on day three of very windy weather. It's been warm but that will end this weekend. They're now predicting 6-10 inches of snow but still windy.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 19, 2015, 09:17:31 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 19, 2015, 07:18:50 AM

Boy do I hear you on the need to please the dog  ;D 

We're on day three of very windy weather. It's been warm but that will end this weekend. They're now predicting 6-10 inches of snow but still windy.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Slight chance of a few showers here on Saturday.....  you folks can keep your snow up north.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 19, 2015, 10:48:16 AM
Slight chance of a few showers here on Saturday.....  you folks can keep your snow up north.  LOL

Dennis

LOL...the snow will greet you in Cleveland... w!w
Jon

BallAquatics

LOL  Fortunately, the show is a good bit south of Cleveland right off of I-71.  Saturday forecast for Cleveland is 50?F with 70% chance of late afternoon showers.....   :P :P :P

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 19, 2015, 10:59:20 AM
LOL  Fortunately, the show is a good bit south of Cleveland right off of I-71.  Saturday forecast for Cleveland is 50?F with 70% chance of late afternoon showers.....   :P :P :P

Dennis

Ohio snow belt?.... ;D

Jon

BallAquatics

Yep,  I believe they are right at the leading edge of all that "Lake Effect" snow that falls in PA & NY.  Think Buffalo.  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

The rain and wind is starting to pick up. Temps are still mild though.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.