• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 02:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Remember back when Charlotte had a mouse?

Started by LizStreithorst, November 18, 2015, 06:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

She no longer has a live mouse.  She has a dead one.  My poor darlin' started smelling funky yesterday. Today there was no question ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 18, 2015, 06:36:10 PM
She no longer has a live mouse.  She has a dead one.  My poor darlin' started smelling funky yesterday. Today there was no question ::)

put a dish of coffee grounds in there...........smell be gone.... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Barb

Did you find it or just smell it?  Baking soda works too, didn't know about the coffee.\
barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on November 18, 2015, 06:53:37 PM
Did you find it or just smell it?  Baking soda works too, didn't know about the coffee.\
barb

Truckers use coffee...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll never find it.  It crawled up into a tiny place and died.  I'm afraid to turn on the heater.  I remember Mug's story :o

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 18, 2015, 07:02:16 PM
I'll never find it.  It crawled up into a tiny place and died.  I'm afraid to turn on the heater.  I remember Mug's story :o

LOL...turn it on....maybe he'll fly out of there like a missile......in stages....LOLOLOLOL....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'll have to turn it on soon.  We've got cold coming.  It needs longer to decompose before it comes flying out.  Once is quits stinking I'll to out and start Charlotte before I leave for work and point the vents toward the passenger side before I turn the fan on.  Dead stuff flying out all over me is not my cup of tea.