• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:07:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 116
Total: 117

My TV blew up a couple of weeks ago

Started by BallAquatics, November 17, 2015, 06:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

So I looked around and ended up purchasing a Vizio 48" Smart TV.

What a gorgeous picture!  And you should see Mugwump's on a 48" screen.  It's got built-in wifi and wired ethernet so it will connect to Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, you name it.  Also has usb so you just plug in a flash drive and it will do images or video on the drive.  3 HDMI inputs along with composite and coax so it will handle just about anything you throw at it.

Very pleased with it so far.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 17, 2015, 06:10:30 PM
So I looked around and ended up purchasing a Vizio 48" Smart TV.

What a gorgeous picture!  And you should see Mugwump's on a 48" screen.  It's got built-in wifi and wired ethernet so it will connect to Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, you name it.  Also has usb so you just plug in a flash drive and it will do images or video on the drive.  3 HDMI inputs along with composite and coax so it will handle just about anything you throw at it.

Very pleased with it so far.

Dennis

Very nice...... ;D   now get theater sound so you really enjoy the Utube music vids.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2015, 08:08:27 PM
Quote from: JR on November 17, 2015, 07:08:23 PM
I love my Vizo it is a 65" Smart TV.

Dang, that covers a wall, huh?....LOL

I have one too. Mine is 60" and I bought it for my 60th birthday last year. Works great. I also brought a sound bar with improves the sound quality a lot.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

I'll eventually hook this up to the stereo system for better sound. 

I looked at the larger ones, but I really don't watch that much TV and the 48" is quite a bit bigger than the old 32" Sanyo that it's replacing.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 18, 2015, 05:49:29 AM
I'll eventually hook this up to the stereo system for better sound. 

I looked at the larger ones, but I really don't watch that much TV and the 48" is quite a bit bigger than the old 32" Sanyo that it's replacing.  LOL

Dennis

Our Samsung is 42" and more than big enough for us too...
Jon

GraphicGr8s

I want one of those Panasonic 152"s
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were