• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:25:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 310
Total: 311

Rainy Tuesday night chow...

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2015, 04:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....neither of us feel's like cooking.....so I'm having a big dble bowl of hot Quaker Oats...... |^|..brown sugar and butter...maybe a dash of cinnamon?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's one of those days when I don't feel like eating.  I'll grab something when I start feeling like if I don't I will die.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Tuesday special at KFC.  Billy could eat a dozen of their biscuits.   |^|

Dennis

Ron Sower

Back to Applebee's for us last night! I'm trying to remember the last dinner we ate at home...!  This torn up kitchen will be back together soon.  Woohoo..!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 18, 2015, 11:43:20 AM
Back to Applebee's for us last night! I'm trying to remember the last dinner we ate at home...!  This torn up kitchen will be back together soon.  Woohoo..!

You must have had about everything on the menu there by now..LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Funny! But I usually get the Fiesta Lime Chicken. I love it. But, Yes, I've had a lot of their stuff. They change the menu often enough so that it's not too boring...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 18, 2015, 03:03:53 PM
Funny! But I usually get the Fiesta Lime Chicken. I love it. But, Yes, I've had a lot of their stuff. They change the menu often enough so that it's not too boring...

I like Applebys, but I'd have to get something different each time.....
Jon

wsantia1

I had the steak & shrimp with garlic potatoes at Applebee's over the weekend. It was good. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Our local Applebee's used to be great.....  the last couple of times, not so much. 

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 19, 2015, 05:11:18 AM
Our local Applebee's used to be great.....  the last couple of times, not so much. 

Dennis
Was it the the food quality or the service quality , Dennis?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 20, 2015, 02:06:52 AM
Was it the the food quality or the service quality , Dennis?

It was the food.  My wife called and spoke with the manager so they issued coupons to cover the cost.  When we once again visited they told me I could only redeem 1 coupon at a time so I ended up footing most of the bill.  The food was better, but over-all they left a bad taste.  It's certainly NOT like there isn't plenty other places to give our business to.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

We had a situation like that with Panera. Not much improvement though. Still a messy place in Federal Way location.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron