• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:36:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236

You folks getting rain...

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2015, 07:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...careful out there....they're saying a lot of flash flooding coming with it too...

..might get a couple inches here...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Looks to be south of me.  They say maybe tomorrow we'll get some.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

We're getting a lot here in western Wa now. Windy too. They'll be talking about the flooding rivers on the news. I should turn on the TV and see where it's bad.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..it's been raining here pretty hard too.....we're up high so we'll be ok....but the street down 1/2 mile from us will have a lot of water running across it...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It will get here on Thursday. Tomorrow the winds pick up but the temp will be warm for this time of year. After the rain it will get cold. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It will arrive here late tonight and last through tomorrow around noon.  I already taste of the wind driving home from work.  Charlotte got buffeted.  There are tornado watches and flood warnings in the northern part of the State.  It's gonna be a bad 'un.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 17, 2015, 04:56:03 PM
It will arrive here late tonight and last through tomorrow around noon.  I already taste of the wind driving home from work.  Charlotte got buffeted.  There are tornado watches and flood warnings in the northern part of the State.  It's gonna be a bad 'un.

Well, it seems the worst part has arrive...and will continue through tomorrow afternoon too........
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

That doesn't sound good. ::) Try to stay safe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

The forecast is calling for almost an inch of rain this afternoon.  I'll believe it when I see it.  It seems as though it's been very dry here for this time of year.  We did have one really good rain that took down most of the leaves a week or so back, but mostly dry.

Dennis

Mugwump

It's still raining and blowing here....haven't seen totals but I'm guessing around 3"....but it won't move out until later today. They're calling for 1-3" of snow this weekend...I think that I've got ice melt left over from last year  huh..
Jon

Ron Sower

I was right. Snow in the mountains and floods below. I sure am glad I chose and am able to live high and dry!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron