• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:04:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 357
Total: 357

Monday chow time...

Started by Mugwump, November 16, 2015, 05:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jan's fix'n pork steaks, mashers, corn, and peaches.................dessert  huh....LOL....a chocolate covered glazed doughnut, of course....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 16, 2015, 05:26:19 PM
Internal parasite man ;) ::)

I had a huge plate full too...MMMmmm....delicious  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Not a big fan of pork steaks. Growing up my mom made them way to much, burnt me out on them

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on November 16, 2015, 08:28:03 PM
Not a big fan of pork steaks. Growing up my mom made them way to much, burnt me out on them

We like them and cook them in various ways....Pot roast up next tho...
Jon

GraphicGr8s

I'm coming over to your place Jon for that pot roast. You got the good Italian round loaf bread too?

Although with airfare from here to there and back that would be the most expensive pot roast I've ever eaten.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 17, 2015, 12:36:33 PM
I'm coming over to your place Jon for that pot roast. You got the good Italian round loaf bread too?

Although with airfare from here to there and back that would be the most expensive pot roast I've ever eaten.

A lot of times we just have it with hot baked corn bread....MMMmmmm
Jon