• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:55:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Monday's coffee moment....

Started by Mugwump, November 16, 2015, 06:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...well, I'm up....coffee's very good....more coffee now...........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I seem to be on the poultry schedule here.  Go to roost just shortly after dark and then up and about an hour or so before daybreak.  Second pot is brewing in the french press.

Dennis

Mugwump

...moving on toward the dark days of winter doesn't help does it?....we don't stay up late either, and we're early birds too.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2015, 06:37:03 AM
...moving on toward the dark days of winter doesn't help does it?....

I think that's a big part of it.  I've also tried to modify my schedule a bit to accommodate the daily hospital visits and still allow for me to get my day job done.

Dennis

wsantia1

I'm on that schedule too. Coffee is great and now I'm about to start a second pot. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We're on pot #2 here also.....6 out of 8 cylinders firing at the moment.....sputter, putt putt...
Jon

Mugwump

..fish are fed, had my Wheaties, started a load of wash while I was down there too.....now a nice hot cup and kick back for a moment...

We'll take a run to get milk and another # of coffee in a bit....our about 20yr old toaster oven finally passed on....it was a good one that we got at 'Crate & Barrel'...it was a Krup's prochef plus....
Jon

Ron Sower

Up early this morning- 4:15. Woke up with a lot of things we need to get done today, like upload a listing onto the MLS, go put the signs out in 3 locations, prep a prelisting packet for my afternoon appointment. Then, on top of that, after having restored my laptop on Friday, I'm having to reconnect my printers to it. It's a pain right now because I don't have time to sit and wade through the process. Still not done, so I'm sending everything to me in an email and printing it from Lucy's printer.

On top of that....the stupid 'Hawks played a mostly sloppy game yesterday and lost.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Fish shipped.  He wanted them shipped Express so at least I won't be on pins and needles for 2 or 3 days.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 16, 2015, 02:24:14 PM
Fish shipped.  He wanted them shipped Express so at least I won't be on pins and needles for 2 or 3 days.

+1.....
Jon