• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:45:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 491
Total: 492

Super Bowl XXXXVII

Started by Mugwump, February 03, 2013, 04:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's your pick?

San Francisco
2 (66.7%)
Baltimore
0 (0%)
just watching for the commercials
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 04, 2013, 04:22:26 PM

Mugwump

Well the game is on shortly, commercials and all...who's your pick??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Yeah, well it's just sad now. I hate the Ravens. Bunch of thugs. Can't even win graciously.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Stadium lights are out now.....sheesh.....Hmmm..maybe clap twice???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on February 03, 2013, 07:33:59 PM
Yeah, well it's just sad now. I hate the Ravens. Bunch of thugs. Can't even win graciously.

That's a fact. I have no interest in who wins/loses but their body language in the first several minutes spoke volumes. I saw it right away.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 03, 2013, 08:00:51 PM
Quote from: Frank The Plumber on February 03, 2013, 07:33:59 PM

That's a fact. I have no interest in who wins/loses but their body language in the first several minutes spoke volumes. I saw it right away.

aka as 'swagger'.....
Jon

BillT

I am kind of on the fence on who to root for, but i went to Corvallis with a friend instead and missed some of the game. When i got back the lights were out. Nice timing for me! I would have only seen part of the fourth quarter otherwise

We picked up 37: 40" aquaculture tubs for his goldfish in a big U-Haul.

Mugwump

Not a bad game...now we can get to the good stuff..college basketball  ;D
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Hockey. The Greatest game on Earth. Go Black Hawks.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

I have to admit, I'm a long time Blackhawk fan....Go Hawks!!...lived down the street from Bobby Hull years ago...
Jon