• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:08:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 318
Total: 320

Christmas Shipping

Started by greydragon, November 13, 2015, 11:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

i was wondering when do we stop shipping fish during the holidays because of all the other packages?

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on November 13, 2015, 11:38:57 PM
i was wondering when do we stop shipping fish during the holidays because of all the other packages?

...About the Monday before Thanksgiving is my cutoff point...and that's for nearby boxes...the week prior for distant destinations...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

so you have already stopped shipping distance boxes and this coming monday is your cut off for local boxes

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on November 14, 2015, 08:07:34 AM
so you have already stopped shipping distance boxes and this coming monday is your cut off for local boxes

No, the following week is Thanksgiving....I'll ship like usual til Wednesday(18th) of this coming week like always, but only local overnight for Mon/Tues(23rd,24th) of that week...Thanksgiving is the 26th...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on November 14, 2015, 08:36:31 AM
i am a week off sorry lol

...me too....LOL....I'm ready for Turkey dinner...MMMMmmmmm
Jon

greydragon

and when does shipping start again in Jan?

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 11, 2015, 07:10:14 PM
second week of Jan.

..some even wait til Feb 1st because of the usual frigid January temps....this year tho with El Nino....???
Jon

greydragon