• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:36:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242

Best friends

Started by Mugwump, February 04, 2013, 06:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Abby & Cecil.... ;D..and yes, Cecil's tail is that long, doesn't even fit in the pic....LOL...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Thats great. A cat could not get near any of my shepherds
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Buddies.  :)

Cecil has a raccoon tail.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Cecil grouvel's like a shepherd pup, and then she cleans him....then he tries to clean her head....LOL....tolerence on her part, she's my sweetie.... what a pair....Cecil can even inspect her dish when she's eating....Manny nope, he gets the low rumble, and a look.... ;D

The little tail stripes show more in pics, than they actually are...pretty tho... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson