• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 385
Total: 385

Tuesday night...??

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2015, 10:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Fish & chips...rolls...maybe a salad??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I think it'll be rotisserie chicken from Costco and mashers for us tonight.

We're, hopefully, in the last 2-3 days of finishing the kitchen cabinet staining project before we start to remove the counter tops in prep for the new ones to be installed on the 23rd.

This afternoon I will be bagging plants and fish for our club's big "Live Pant and Fish Only" Auction. No hard or dry goods at this one. 3 hours of nothing but plant and fish purchasing!!! Don't know what I'll come out with. But I do have a lot of plants to bag and tag.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Glorious "left overies"  Beef Stroganoff.  Over rice this time.  Perfection.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Oven stuffer here with plain yellow rice and jello. Undergoing a procedure so I have to eat sparingly today before I fast tomorrow. It sucks but the chicken was really good. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...angel food cake for dessert....yum... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I bought this stuff that is said to be an abomination but I love...that heavy, prepackaged in rectangles fruitcake they sell at the supermarket this time of year.  When I get the urge for something sweet before bed time I cut myself a hunk of that.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 10, 2015, 07:18:59 PM
I bought this stuff that is said to be an abomination but I love...that heavy, prepackaged in rectangles fruitcake they sell at the supermarket this time of year.  When I get the urge for something sweet before bed time I cut myself a hunk of that.

I'm guilty fo liking fruit cake too....especially if it comes with that butter/rum spread.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I just wish they would have made this commercial stuff with more booze.  Think I'll go cut myself a hunk :-[

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 10, 2015, 08:09:23 PM
I just wish they would have made this commercial stuff with more booze.  Think I'll go cut myself a hunk :-[

My Mom soaked em in brandy, or rum pot
Jon

John Patakos

made unstuffed cabbage..so much easier than stuffed..

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 10, 2015, 07:18:59 PM

I like fruit cake too. Especially soaked in booze. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I'm a fan of fruitcake - especially the dark type like my Mother used to make when we were kids. Mother and Dad were tee-totalers so they never were soaked in alcohol!!  Still loved them tho!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron