• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:57:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 321
Total: 322

Yup, Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 09, 2015, 06:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...mmmm and a great cup it is too..... 8)  water changes this morning, then a few errands, yada yada....cold out and another cool day here...

I need to block off the one bigger basement window for winter, it's a single pane and radiates too much cold into the fish room.....a piece of plywood helps better than a plastic covering, and helps enormously.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...did I mention that it's 26deg's outside....brrrr.....good side, the last few heavy frosts have zapped all the bugs... ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

TetraTetra

Coffee and peanut butter crackers, debating todays to do list.

Mugwump

Quote from: TetraTetra on November 09, 2015, 06:24:21 AM
Coffee and peanut butter crackers, debating todays to do list.

Always do the hardest thing that you need to do......it's all down hill from there....LOL....

pot #2 going.... 8)....bowl of cereal in a bit....
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was very good. Now to get on the road for the 2 hour trip to NYC. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 09, 2015, 07:16:14 AM
Coffee was very good. Now to get on the road for the 2 hour trip to NYC. ::)

Drive careful....have a good trip... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

I'm having a 'Tootsie pop'..... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Took a whole bunch of fish I didn't want to the LFS and left with a pocket full of money.  Treated myself to an expensiveness lunch ;D  Moved around a bunch of fish.  Consolidated all the guppies into a 60 wide.  I asked my LFS guy to order an Electric Blue Ram for me to help with guppy population control.  He said that he only is able to get very small ones so until he grows I'll use one of the 10's I had some of the guppies in.  As he matures I can replace the 3 10 former guppy tanks with a 30.
Always move forward. Never look back.