• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:20:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 369
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

Background color

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 06:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well, I think that we're open for suggestions for a different background color?...any choices will be considered......most any....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Anything but blue ;D.  I like black. I also like the way it looks now. 
Scott

Jo

I like the way it is now too easier on the old eyes!  8)
Jo

BallAquatics

Quote from: Jo on October 15, 2012, 11:36:54 AM
I like the way it is now too easier on the old eyes!  8)

I'll second that!  I spend a lot of time at the computer, easier to read is always a very good thing. It's got enough color that it's not boring, but not so much color that it's distracting.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

For me white is hard on the eyes.  I'd prefer at least egg shell.  If I were to have my way it would be a burnt orange.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I agree too.....this steely color is easier on the peepers....but...wanted to get opinions and/or suggestions
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Sorry floks I use the standard blue.   Hard to see my DBL Dark Fish in black
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

It must be me.  White hurts.  Off white would help.  It really doesn't matter as I'll be here regardless.

JR

Brignt Is hard for me but I can handle it.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

P4Angels2

I have to admit that I like the blue as well kinda gives that under water look to the tanks

Mugwump

Perhaps......an 'aqua' color shade....and not 'Kmart green' either
Jon

LizStreithorst

Try some different ones out and let us decide.  I'd take anything over this white.  It hurts my eyes.  I'd like a burnt orange.  I doubt you'd find another fish forum in burnt orange.

Mugwump

Sure spin the colors and let one of you girls decide....LOL...been there done that....LOL...no chance......it'll be a pale color I think...not to dark..not too light....just right..... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I can deal with it hurting my eyes.  I would prefer that it not.  You know, you asked, Mug.  If you don't want opinions you shouldn't ask for them 8)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2012, 06:07:24 PM
I can deal with it hurting my eyes.  I would prefer that it not.  You know, you asked, Mug.  If you don't want opinions you shouldn't ask for them 8)

sure.....'Try some different ones and let us decide'... wasn't a choice...LOL..it was a suicide mission......remember I've been married 42 yrs and I know the horror of 'honey, let's change the front room around'.....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh........it's never as easy as it sounds...
I put a color chart up...maybe we can whittle down some choices to a manageable number....???
Jon