• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:11:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 292
Total: 292

Sometimes It's The Little Things

Started by PaulineMi, February 01, 2013, 07:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Two weeks ago the discus arrived. They were skittish and didn't eat (unless it was bloodworms) for a week. Water changes and moving things across the top of the tank caused them to huddle under the heater or panic, darting through the tank. Occasionally there be little indicators of trust but they would come and go. Today all that changed.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Isn't it great when a plan comes together?...I'm happy for ya... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

BallAquatics

Looks, (or looked - where did your photos go??), like you are making them very happy Pauline!  Congratulations.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Thanks Dennis.

All of a sudden all photos, mine or others, have been replaced by a blue box with a question mark in it.  >:(  Very frustrating.

I'm researching stuff on the Internet trying to find out what's going on. I'm using my Kindle Fire right now. I'll check my desktop next.

Edit...Now they're here again and they show up on my desktop but not on all the sites I visit.  Crazy.

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 02, 2013, 01:24:18 PM
All of a sudden all photos, mine or others, have been replaced by a blue box with a question mark in it.

That sounds like photobucket.com is having a problem.

Dennis

BallAquatics

There we go..... we're getting some back now!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have never been able to see any of them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Now you jinx'd me....LOL..I only see one !!!... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

It is a Photobucket issue. Now I'm seeing "Sorry, this person moved or deleted the pictures" in my post.  What I did is move the pictures from my "fish library" on Photobucket to my "discus library" on Photobucket.

Learn something new everyday. 

I think I fixed it now.

LizStreithorst

It's fixed for me.   I bet your next two won't have such a difficult time.
Always move forward. Never look back.