• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:31:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 259
Total: 260

Aww

Started by big b, October 29, 2015, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

big b

It's 12 inches so it's a pretty good price for something of that size.

LizStreithorst

I would consider buying one to stick on my windshield. I actually might.  I would never have one in my tanks.  They are beautiful but extremely reclusive.  You never see them out and about.  I don't want a gorgeous fish that I never see.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

I feel ya. It's like buying a car that you can rarely ever use.

LizStreithorst

I just tried to buy it.  Shipping the slowest way will cost over $20.  The item itself is only $12.  I shall pass on the stuffed zebra pleco.

big b

20 just for shipping? I say, stuff it into the smallest box they got and just send it to me. $20 is crazy. Luckily christmas is coming up.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: big b on October 30, 2015, 08:54:42 PM
20 just for shipping? I say, stuff it into the smallest box they got and just send it to me. $20 is crazy. Luckily christmas is coming up.

It's being shipped from Canada.  I don't want as much as you do.  I won't spend my hard earned on a stuffed novelty with an unacceptable shipping cost..  It's good, but it ain't no piece of art.

big b

My mom doesn't like it, but I think she'll change her mind.